This listing is for one card containing ten (10) LR1130/AG10 batteries for 10 total batteries.
Also known as: AG10, D189, D389, D390, G10, G10A,1159SO, 1168A, 189, 189-1, 280-15, 280-24, 389, 389A, 389BP, 390, 390A, 534, 554, 603, 615, 626, GP189, GP389, GP390, KA54, LR1130, LR1130H, L1131, L1131C, L1131F, LR54, R 389/17, R 390/11, RW 39, RW 49, RW49, RW89, S1131S, SG10, SP390, SR1130, SR1130SW, SR1130W, SR54, V389, V390, WL10 and others.
High Quality Alkaline Batteries provide an excellent continuous power source for your device.
For use with toys, calculators, watches, games, key fobs, electronic lighters, remote controls, medical and security devices, lasers, and other electronic devices.
High energy density, long life. Three year shelf life.
These batteries provide excellent stability for electronics while being lightweight and still having high energy output of 1.5 volts .
Voltage remains stable even for long periods of discharge, which improves the reliability of equipment that use the battery. Superb characteristics over a wide temperature range
Do not recharge or dispose of batteries in fire. Choking hazard, keep away from children.
Nominal voltage: 1.5V
1. Wipe the battery with dry cloth and confirm proper polarity (+/-)
2. Do not throw battery into fire, do not recharge.
3. Store the batteries in a cool, dark, and dry place.
4. Do not force-discharge.
5. Keep Battery out of children's reach.
6. Do not store or use in an environment of over 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees C) 78545328.
7. Never store loose batteries together.