Charge in less time, life is no longer waiting
Dual Type C Car Charger with 3.3ft Fast Charging Cord
Both you and your passenger can charge at the same time, there is no more fighting for the juice
Car USB Adapter Specification
- Input: DC 12-24V Output: DC3.6-6.5V,3.0A/6.5-9V,2A/9-12V,1.5A Max:18W
- Total Max: 36W, 6A
USB Power Delivery is a new, universal multi-voltage charging standard that dynamically negotiates power output over a USB Type-C connection to safely and efficiently recharge a wide range of compatible devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10/S10 Plus/S10E/S10/S9/S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus/S8 Active/Note9/Note 8/A20/A50/A70/A80
- LG G8 ThinQ/G7 ThinQ/Stylo 4/Stylo 5/V40 ThinQ/V50 ThinQ/G6/G5/V20/ V30/V35ThinQ
- Google Pixel 3a XL/3a/3 XL/3/2 XL/2/XL/C
- Moto G6 Plus/G6/G7/G7 Power/G7 Play/X4
- Apple iPad Pro 11"/12.9" and more USB Type C tablets
QUESTION & ANSWER
1. If I charge a phone and tablet. Will I lose power if I charge them both at the same time?
No. Our device has dual independent PD ports, It can charge two devices at maximum speed 18W at the same time.
2. Does it fast charge my Iphone 8?
Our answer is definitely yes! Cluvox PD Car charger with dual USB-C 18W Power Delivery 3.0 ports can rapidly charging Apple iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8, but you should use your own USB-C to Lightning cord.
3. Will it heat up while charging?
Yes, heating is normal because it works at high speeds to power the phone. Below 40° C is a safe temperature and will not threaten you to burn your the car down.
4. Can you leave the charger always plugged in with nothing connected?
Yes you can leave it plugged in all the time. When the phone isn't connected, it's smart enough to realize it's not in use. When you turn your car off, it powers off.