This sticky adhesive replacement kit will provide a good resilient bonding solution in just about what you can dream up.
The sticky adhesive circle pads -
9Pcs, Diameter: 1.4 inches (35mm), thickness: 0.03 inch (0.8mm)
Alcohol Prep Pads - 6Pcs
The double-side sticky adhesive pad is a three layer material consisting of a core layer of closed cell acrylic foam that is placed between two layers of paper and film release liners. The kraft paper release liners resist wrinkling and curling, you can more easily grip the liner edge for removal.The film liners add strength in high speed processing and dispensing.
Surface contact is fundamental to adhesive performance. To maximize adhesive contact on a surface:
1. It must be dry and free of contaminates.
2. Firm pressure must be applied to increase the flow and contact of the adhesive with the substrate.
3. Time and temperature will increase typically further the surface contact and adhesion values.
[How to Use the Sticky Adhesive]
1. Use Alcohol Prep Pads to wipe the bonding surface and let it dry.
2. Remove the paper release liner and attach the sticky adhesive pad to the adhesive surface, and apply a certain pressure thereto for more secure bonding.
3. Remove the release paper, then paste the material to be applied, and apply a certain pressure to it to make it fit.
4. It would be better to wait 24 hours to use, time will increase the adhesion values.
Note: To remove air bubbles, please attach for one end first, and then slowly pressed to the other end to reduce the chance of bubble generation.